Skip to main content

Which one U Choose As Husband/Wife ?

This discussion just happened some days ago with my room mate, not a discuss actually, we were doing argue each other and also debate. This debate happened while we wait for the final game of football where Indonesia face Malay. Suddenly, dont know why we talk about marriage and marriage life. This is about my thought and her thought, what we think about which one deserve or whice one no.

Before it, i wanna tell here,

a long time ago, when i was 22 years old, My Grand pa ever did an arrange marriage for me...hahaha, bit funny but it was happened too ago. twice. First time, GP told that someone already seen my pic, and feel interest. he is an employee where my GP worked that time. he came to my home, we met, talking just for 5 minutes and then i go in my home again.

After that only Dad and my GP that talk with him. Then i go back to Jakarta, work again. no longer, 2 weeks after that, My mom called me, and said he refused u with bla bla bla reasons. but from my sister that heard conversation between GP and that man, he was refusing me coz am chubby ..hahahaha, that time i think , its big bullshit to refuse someone for unnecessary reason. and i forgot it. then 2 years after that, same thing happened and same reason appear... hehehehe... I was thinking, what a bloody reason. But actually its their choice.

Since too ago, i always think, always act, always accepting another ones who come in my life as their being. I have never think or see them from their physique. Know them by time, love them by time and can do everything if they already to be my part of life. So, the same thing, i was thinking about a man who will guide me as a husband. I don't wanna do something that i cant do before he become my husband but when once, i am his wife, i can do an obedience that maybe can be freak for another ones. I will do everything to make him proud because i am his wife, i will do everything to make him happy because he has me and i will obey him in the name of Allah and off course if he didnt acrossed the limit of things that arranged by Allah. But, i wont change everything to get someone as a husband mostly for ones who choose a wife by their physique. But its about another one's right who used to think like that. Like as most of men said "MEN has right to choose and WOMEN has right to refuse" ;)

But was in that debate, my Girl Friend said, better we called her as Evita.

Evita said and think opposite of me. she said like this. We wont get the best one if we can't presence as the best one "by our hard work" I will do a hard work to change my self to be someone who deserve as a choice for men who will choose me as his wife. I want him be happy by owned me. I will do everything like reduce/increase my weight if that should be do for getting someone. though its not like as i wanted but yes, i think i ll do it for sure. I will make my self deserve for him as i wanted someone deserved to be my partner of life. And in the last of her word is a question where she asked me...

"What if you get someone that fat? u should feel cant accept it, aint you?"

Then i just told her "Never, as long as i ever fall in love or get someone who fell on me i havent think about it, it just a bla bla bla number for me, not in my qualification to get someone as a husband"

She just said... Oh... then good luck with ur choice, and i ll do like as what i think better for my self too.

Then we just stop that debate cause our TV start playing football game we waited for, though at last Indonesia should to be the second one cause Malay to be the winner because of penalty scores.

Its became my headache lately, i was thinking. is she right? actually most of men who said if never choose wives by their physique still try to get the beautiful face than should know more the beautiful heart. Is it true should change to please one who not sure will take us as their patner, but its also rite if we talk it about for our rating. But should it? and long questions on my head till today, i try to write on this discussion here... I wanna know what do u think about this? All readers of my blog. Which one ur choice and why u choose that... would u like to share it with me here? I wait it faithfully, i wish i can get something new by sharing this, another freak thought of Rahma...hehehe, thanks in advance... Have Great day ;)

Especially to Nie, this is i told you by chat at noon, what do you think? what do u choose? and what about u if u face a thing as above? ... if u can i would like to know ur thought here too, cause i am not sure can come online at nite :P

Comments

Tranquility said…
in my side if you want to change better then change it for ur self not for please other...if want to change better then change it for ur health not for attraction the men...
Anonymous said…
I don't understand why young one always just think of appearance. Good slender body, nice curve bla bla bla. As a male, honestly saying that i also want good looking girl-friend, but then i think about it, what sense it make for choosing from outer appearance? While the fact is she will not remain beauty forever. She will become weird looking granny one day. Plus what if you don't love her. But you only choosed her for her appearance?
madniman said…
By the way! I liked that music in your blog, easy to understand lyrics :D. Let's Keep up good working
Meirha Larasati said…
To LvP : Agree with you, Thats rite we need to change but should be for our better reason, and that should be for our self.
Meirha Larasati said…
To Anonymous : hehehe, actually everyones has their right to choose someone, they mentioned Life is a choice and every choice has own consequence :) thanks for great comment u gave ..
Meirha Larasati said…
Madni, i like this song too coz one of my friend use it as her ring mobile tone :D when ur project finish? i am doing a project for mini novel that i made for "Someone's Dream" :D
madniman said…
:S hekss... why a appeared as anonymous? well any way it was me. i posted it from mobile
madniman said…
well sister i am working on it, but to tell it will take you the truth it will take more time then expected. bare with my laziness more please. :D
madniman said…
who's dream is that you mentioned anyway? :S
Meirha Larasati said…
Madni, maybe u posted it when not yet sign in. For our project lets running together, i plan before new year it should be done :D someone? hehehe, you know that one very well ;) later when i post it, u ll know who i meant ;)
Meirha Larasati said…
Madni, can u help me to make cover for this mini novel? ur paint is good enough, i wish u can make it for me :)
madniman said…
Later when me or you caught each other online. Tell what should i draw. Sure i will help you in that.
Blue Rose said…
I think about slim or fat is depend on desire, should be different between this man or that man, and change our self for other's pleasure? i absolutely disagree with that. and the point of all is A right man that precise for us, will love us whatever we are. this is about love not a compromise :)
Meirha Larasati said…
Blue Rose, finally i got you here too Mel, :D Yeah, love isnt a compromise but settle with one and accepted them whatever they are ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Its Still About You...

“There’s one thing I want to say, so I’ll be brave. You were what I wanted. I gave what I gave. I’m not sorry I met you. I’m not sorry it’s over. I’m not sorry there’s nothing to save. Cause Something You left is better than anything i ever had....... ” The Impossible Love I had ever dreamt... Dear You.... You’re probably thinking I’ve forgotten all about you by now, but that’s far from it. I have missed you every waking day and my heart still hurts, but I’m getting better. I continue to smile and still go on without you. I know I have missed you, but I have kept it all inside of me, only for me to know. I still wonder about your doings, how you are, what you’re doing, what we used to talk about, to the laugh in your voice. Just, everything. I miss it all. However, I feel that the parting of us was for the best, because everything happens for a reason. Should destiny put us into a crossing road in the future, that is when I will see you again. Until then, remember this; No mat

Sun And Moon Love Story...

Sun : Hi Moon Moon : Hi Sun :) Sun : How are you Moon? Moon : Alhamdulillah, Im fine Sun. Wat about you Sun? Sun : Am super B, Moon. Moon : Wah, nice to know that. Sun : Yeah, btw, why are you so faded now Moon ? Moon : hehehe, maybe because no you arround me, Sun...haha :P Sun : ooppss, whats that mean? u still stuck with that feeling Moon? Moon : hehehe, what to say Sun :D but it become ussual for me nowadays ;) Sun : You should do ur best and keep fine with that Moon :) Moon : Yes, I ll Sun. Dont worry about that :) Btw, You are looking so handsome today Sun? get something new? Sun : hahaha, No, moon, because am really truly mostly handsome actually :D Moon : Weks, over self confidence Sun : haha, who told? that u start to tell about that na? actually am busy with spring nowadays Moon, also half summer that coming sometimes, really make me stuck. Moon : I see, but you are looking so brighten with ur s