Skip to main content

Ajay And Maya.....




This story is story about two lover, Ajay and Maya, they love each other, no doubt about it. They are so happy with their love. Always be together, whenever, wherever, however. Whats a difficult way, whats a happy time they enjoy it together. support each other. One day, coming a moment when Ajay got many insulting, and got a fitna, and should go out from their village.

Sad moment for them. one nite before he leave Maya,
Maya was said, -Please dont go, A, i need to be with you, i need you beside me, why u should go for something that u never did, why u should bear all of others fault, why should u A ? :'(
Maya was crying alot that time, then Ajaya told her , -May, i should go not only because their fitna, listen me darling, let me go, dont worry, it just for while, pray for me, i am sure with your love inside me, everything ll be ok :)




That nite was last time when they can hand in hand, walking together, laugh together, Maya was crying alot in Ajay's hugging :( so sad time....

Time was going on, Maya cant bear and stay at that village, cause everyone told bad about Ajay, then with her parents permit, Maya go out from that village...and try to find a new place that never know who she is and Ajay is....Both of them start send letter each other...
1 letter Ajay send...

Dear My Sweetheart,
How r u my darling, honey, bunny, sweety? I miss you alot. Time without you feel no limit, i just wanna to run, leaving all and go to you, to hug you tighty. Be fine, sweetheart. take care, and just believe that good time will come for us ... Ur love, Ajay



Maya is feeling so sad with all- then she wrote a letter to him...

Dear My Sayang,
You wanna know what i feel now? like as that flower that withered, feel empty like as that chair beside the flower, till when Sayang? you ll stay like this, You never did all of that naa? why u take this sacrifaction? why darling? why ? :'( .... with love, Maya.


Ajay feel confusing, but he still get too much hurt n not yet wanna back, then he reply Maya letter...

Dear Maya,
Have patient, sweetheart, i just wanna do some personal matter, pray from your heart that i ll be success to do it. I just need your trust and your support this time. dont be sad, eventhough we cant be together now, just remember that time when i promisse you that i ll always be fine. not for anyone, but only for my self :) dont worry, cause I am your hero naa? every hero will survive in every situation :) just trust me :)....With Love Ajay.

Maya get little bit calmness, she is happy that Ajay always fine and still survive. thats enough for her now. Just wanna stay to understand his choice, but still she send a sigh ...hehehe :D Maya...

Dear Ajay,
I dont know what should i tell you, i just miss you so much. You are not fair with your family, with your friends, just know 1 thing today Shilpa and Sakti were leaving me because i dont wanna back to our village. And know 1 thing i ll back there when you have finished everything with your self :( You are not fair...Not fair... to me, to them :( Am, Maya...

Ajay got confuse... he need away..but he miss much with his family, With Maya and all of his friend...But he need away to get back what he feel lost for long time....

Last letter, he sent to Maya....

Dear Maya Darling...
Just wait me with all of your love, i ll be back for you, for dad and mom, for all friends, But give me time to cure everything, eventhoug i knew i cant cure everything by this way. But i need time to be alone... You know, i love you much, just believe it... With this letter i send a song for accompany your day, dheere se chupke se khamoshi se kehna sadiyon se sadiyon tak hai tere dil mein rehna.....tere jeena... I love you and I miss you as much as you feel on me...be fine n keep fine Darling.... With Love, A....


Maya cant say anything when get this letter she just reply that letter....

Dear Ajay Sayang...
I cant say anything more, just wish u always fine. Dont forget me. I ll miss alot with our time together in the night with moon. I love You so much... :( Dont go too far and so long time. We needed your presence arround us.. hope your fineness always. and wish u all the best sayang :) keep ur health always... With Love, M...

No one know, what will happen with them, sometimes this is love, just need a little thing to be more patient. Sometime when someone we love didnt wanna say why he or she be silent, just understan that time for her or his time alone, dont wanna get disturbing or get much headache cause a problem that cant be fixed because hard to fixed it when it just a fake :) Maybe many hurt, pain and tears in between, but never forget when you got laugh, smile, happiness from someone. Just believe everything had been arranged in their place. with or without we want it happen. Ajay And Maya maybe got sad with their distance, but in fact by it , they already know how much they love each other. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which one U Choose As Husband/Wife ?

This discussion just happened some days ago with my room mate, not a discuss actually, we were doing argue each other and also debate. This debate happened while we wait for the final game of football where Indonesia face Malay. Suddenly, dont know why we talk about marriage and marriage life. This is about my thought and her thought, what we think about which one deserve or whice one no. Before it, i wanna tell here, a long time ago, when i was 22 years old, My Grand pa ever did an arrange marriage for me...hahaha, bit funny but it was happened too ago. twice. First time, GP told that someone already seen my pic, and feel interest. he is an employee where my GP worked that time. he came to my home, we met, talking just for 5 minutes and then i go in my home again. After that only Dad and my GP that talk with him. Then i go back to Jakarta, work again. no longer, 2 weeks after that, My mom called me, and said he refused u with bla bla bla reasons. but from my sister that heard convers

Its Still About You...

“There’s one thing I want to say, so I’ll be brave. You were what I wanted. I gave what I gave. I’m not sorry I met you. I’m not sorry it’s over. I’m not sorry there’s nothing to save. Cause Something You left is better than anything i ever had....... ” The Impossible Love I had ever dreamt... Dear You.... You’re probably thinking I’ve forgotten all about you by now, but that’s far from it. I have missed you every waking day and my heart still hurts, but I’m getting better. I continue to smile and still go on without you. I know I have missed you, but I have kept it all inside of me, only for me to know. I still wonder about your doings, how you are, what you’re doing, what we used to talk about, to the laugh in your voice. Just, everything. I miss it all. However, I feel that the parting of us was for the best, because everything happens for a reason. Should destiny put us into a crossing road in the future, that is when I will see you again. Until then, remember this; No mat

Sun And Moon Love Story...

Sun : Hi Moon Moon : Hi Sun :) Sun : How are you Moon? Moon : Alhamdulillah, Im fine Sun. Wat about you Sun? Sun : Am super B, Moon. Moon : Wah, nice to know that. Sun : Yeah, btw, why are you so faded now Moon ? Moon : hehehe, maybe because no you arround me, Sun...haha :P Sun : ooppss, whats that mean? u still stuck with that feeling Moon? Moon : hehehe, what to say Sun :D but it become ussual for me nowadays ;) Sun : You should do ur best and keep fine with that Moon :) Moon : Yes, I ll Sun. Dont worry about that :) Btw, You are looking so handsome today Sun? get something new? Sun : hahaha, No, moon, because am really truly mostly handsome actually :D Moon : Weks, over self confidence Sun : haha, who told? that u start to tell about that na? actually am busy with spring nowadays Moon, also half summer that coming sometimes, really make me stuck. Moon : I see, but you are looking so brighten with ur s