Skip to main content

Because of....

Once upon a time, Someone named Arka was telling to Radhika

"Honey, one day, I feel restless when waiting for someone, My eyes always looking for her. Sometimes, its like when she comes in front of me, i just want talking all the time. And when i can't find her, i feel wanna crying too alot, seemed all the day become so grey, seemed i lost half of my spirit, who she is, what she is, how she is, however she is, i am feeling just too much in my heart. Do you know whats that Honey? "

Arka asked Radhika with eyes full of questions and meaningful :)
Radhika looking at his face, smiling sweetly and sounded... "who is that someone?"
Arka didn't answered her question just gave her a big grin...
Radhika continue what she wanna talk. her both hand touch both of Arka's cheeks and she sounded "You have falling in love, Hun :) Dont you understand that?"

Arka, laughed loudly... and then take Radhika in his hug, tightly without say nothing, but deep in his heart tell "She is you, my belahan"

Radhika just smile sweetly when he hugs her tight... and her heart says, Dont you know if i feel what you feel too, how much i am restless, how much i am unsettled anytimes waiting for you? wont you feel that?

Radhika smile sweetly again... when her husband kiss her forehead nicely, Arka told her, "Thanks for beats my heart like this"

his eyes looking at her deeply, finally after more than 1 year he can marry this girl that he fell for long time ago and broken all the challenge when he tried to get her as his life patner....

Radhika told, "Thank you for choosing me, to accompany you, be with you, beside you, in hard and easy, sad and happy, thank you for guiding me on the way of Allah, learning me to be good wife."

Then slowly.. she gave a sweet kiss on her husband's forehead too... I love you because of Allah, Hunny ....

Sunset was coming just few minutes ago, sky start being dark, both of them still hand in hand walking on the beach, like as wanna make their footprint on every sand where they are walking together... sound of wave like as music surround them... Magrib is coming, calling whoever wants Allah's hug... Arka and Radhika run together... to catch that calling..with many hopes for their future, for their marriage, for their life, before and after death :)

Then...nothing remain at that beach.. only melody of the wave and water sea that try to erase their footprint on the sand...sunset gone already... and night start make the whole world to be dark... on above.. stars start smiling so sweet.. as sweet as love that happen because of Allah.... :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
akram and rahma..hmm

Popular posts from this blog

Which one U Choose As Husband/Wife ?

This discussion just happened some days ago with my room mate, not a discuss actually, we were doing argue each other and also debate. This debate happened while we wait for the final game of football where Indonesia face Malay. Suddenly, dont know why we talk about marriage and marriage life. This is about my thought and her thought, what we think about which one deserve or whice one no. Before it, i wanna tell here, a long time ago, when i was 22 years old, My Grand pa ever did an arrange marriage for me...hahaha, bit funny but it was happened too ago. twice. First time, GP told that someone already seen my pic, and feel interest. he is an employee where my GP worked that time. he came to my home, we met, talking just for 5 minutes and then i go in my home again. After that only Dad and my GP that talk with him. Then i go back to Jakarta, work again. no longer, 2 weeks after that, My mom called me, and said he refused u with bla bla bla reasons. but from my sister that heard convers

Its Still About You...

“There’s one thing I want to say, so I’ll be brave. You were what I wanted. I gave what I gave. I’m not sorry I met you. I’m not sorry it’s over. I’m not sorry there’s nothing to save. Cause Something You left is better than anything i ever had....... ” The Impossible Love I had ever dreamt... Dear You.... You’re probably thinking I’ve forgotten all about you by now, but that’s far from it. I have missed you every waking day and my heart still hurts, but I’m getting better. I continue to smile and still go on without you. I know I have missed you, but I have kept it all inside of me, only for me to know. I still wonder about your doings, how you are, what you’re doing, what we used to talk about, to the laugh in your voice. Just, everything. I miss it all. However, I feel that the parting of us was for the best, because everything happens for a reason. Should destiny put us into a crossing road in the future, that is when I will see you again. Until then, remember this; No mat

Sun And Moon Love Story...

Sun : Hi Moon Moon : Hi Sun :) Sun : How are you Moon? Moon : Alhamdulillah, Im fine Sun. Wat about you Sun? Sun : Am super B, Moon. Moon : Wah, nice to know that. Sun : Yeah, btw, why are you so faded now Moon ? Moon : hehehe, maybe because no you arround me, Sun...haha :P Sun : ooppss, whats that mean? u still stuck with that feeling Moon? Moon : hehehe, what to say Sun :D but it become ussual for me nowadays ;) Sun : You should do ur best and keep fine with that Moon :) Moon : Yes, I ll Sun. Dont worry about that :) Btw, You are looking so handsome today Sun? get something new? Sun : hahaha, No, moon, because am really truly mostly handsome actually :D Moon : Weks, over self confidence Sun : haha, who told? that u start to tell about that na? actually am busy with spring nowadays Moon, also half summer that coming sometimes, really make me stuck. Moon : I see, but you are looking so brighten with ur s