Skip to main content

Karena Aku Mencintainya...

Between busy times at office...
Sudenly My phone is rang.. a calling comes...
From the other side of me, someone greeting "Angela, assalamu'alaikum..."
"Hi Veer...waalaikumsalam"
What a great surprise that suddenly you called me this time, whats up? everything ok? what happen with you? whats up with zahira?"

"Hey..hey..Angela... give me space Dear!! this is not chatting dear" Veer replied me with bit shouting ...hehe ;)

"what happen at there Veer?"
"I called you intentionally, i wish you can come in my wedding" Veer answered me..
"Hah? Going to India? is that possible Veer?" i told..
"yeah, Why not? Mom already searched a gal for me, if she fix with someone, then it ll fixed for me to marry her" Veer telling me..

"Heh? what u mean? Gal? Mom? then Zahira??" i replied him confusing
"No, dear, this is not my wedding with Zahira, better you ask her why this happen" Veer answered me with so quite voice till almost i cant hear him.
"What u mean Veer? Then your story will be same like as me?
"Yeah, thats all, No Chance, because her parents reject me" Veer answered..
"Did you talk with her, Angela?"

"No Veer, its so long time i didnt meet her, last chat with her was about 2 months ago, and that time she was still telling me about ur both wedding plan...but now..oh, My Allah, I hate Cyber Love story..."

"Hahaha, dont fall in love then Angela, better you fall after marriage" Veer laughing. "Btw, will you come if i send invitation card?

"Hehe, dont send invitation card then, send me ticket to go there" i replied him. "But btw, where will you keep me? at ur home? is it big enough?"

"Just come, i will keep you at the river :D only need 100 steps from my home" haha..
Well, Angela, have good time dear, take care your self, nothing i can say more" Veer said it.

"Veer....???? Are you okay?" i asked.
"I should..I will be, dont worry" Assalamu'alaikum...Veer answered me then click the phone disconected.

"Waalaikumsalam wr.wb" i answerd him after long time silent, cause didnt believe with what i heard today. Are...Allah.. Will any love by this way always meet stuck and broken? I have never think that it will happen with them. Just 1 year more, but the result is broken, separation. One will choose another girl, and one will married another man.

Nothing can do more, or there is still any chance for them? or for who love each other but dont have chance to marry? Dont know cause destiny still playing with it till one day, it will showing us what happen...

Now, i can wish all the best only, for both of them, with everything they have later...

Jakarta rain again, i finished this story at 11.49 PM, out side rain comes so hard.. i open old chat history with Zahira...where is she now?? Even for this saddy news she didnt tell me...:( Hope Allah will care her...

One of line of that history chat, i wrote...

"I love him simply, Too simple till no need any reason why i love him, too simple without wishing that he will feel the same feeling like as what i have. But Love is still love and i only want he feel this love from me. But Love is still love that i wish someday.. i will be happy for having him and wish he will be happy because of having me...

Karena Aku mencintainya...hanya mencintainya.. not for anything not for something...just a loving"

Zahira.... Veer... destiny told different... :(

Comments

abdul raoof c said…
lolss..... dont trust web love :P
Anonymous said…
Little wit in the mind makes much work for the feet.
Meirha Larasati said…
Raoof : hehe, no trust no love :P
Meirha Larasati said…
To anonymous : Yeah, absolutely right, but sometime wit not work well because of blindness, hehe, anyway thanks :)

Popular posts from this blog

Which one U Choose As Husband/Wife ?

This discussion just happened some days ago with my room mate, not a discuss actually, we were doing argue each other and also debate. This debate happened while we wait for the final game of football where Indonesia face Malay. Suddenly, dont know why we talk about marriage and marriage life. This is about my thought and her thought, what we think about which one deserve or whice one no. Before it, i wanna tell here, a long time ago, when i was 22 years old, My Grand pa ever did an arrange marriage for me...hahaha, bit funny but it was happened too ago. twice. First time, GP told that someone already seen my pic, and feel interest. he is an employee where my GP worked that time. he came to my home, we met, talking just for 5 minutes and then i go in my home again. After that only Dad and my GP that talk with him. Then i go back to Jakarta, work again. no longer, 2 weeks after that, My mom called me, and said he refused u with bla bla bla reasons. but from my sister that heard convers

Its Still About You...

“There’s one thing I want to say, so I’ll be brave. You were what I wanted. I gave what I gave. I’m not sorry I met you. I’m not sorry it’s over. I’m not sorry there’s nothing to save. Cause Something You left is better than anything i ever had....... ” The Impossible Love I had ever dreamt... Dear You.... You’re probably thinking I’ve forgotten all about you by now, but that’s far from it. I have missed you every waking day and my heart still hurts, but I’m getting better. I continue to smile and still go on without you. I know I have missed you, but I have kept it all inside of me, only for me to know. I still wonder about your doings, how you are, what you’re doing, what we used to talk about, to the laugh in your voice. Just, everything. I miss it all. However, I feel that the parting of us was for the best, because everything happens for a reason. Should destiny put us into a crossing road in the future, that is when I will see you again. Until then, remember this; No mat

Sun And Moon Love Story...

Sun : Hi Moon Moon : Hi Sun :) Sun : How are you Moon? Moon : Alhamdulillah, Im fine Sun. Wat about you Sun? Sun : Am super B, Moon. Moon : Wah, nice to know that. Sun : Yeah, btw, why are you so faded now Moon ? Moon : hehehe, maybe because no you arround me, Sun...haha :P Sun : ooppss, whats that mean? u still stuck with that feeling Moon? Moon : hehehe, what to say Sun :D but it become ussual for me nowadays ;) Sun : You should do ur best and keep fine with that Moon :) Moon : Yes, I ll Sun. Dont worry about that :) Btw, You are looking so handsome today Sun? get something new? Sun : hahaha, No, moon, because am really truly mostly handsome actually :D Moon : Weks, over self confidence Sun : haha, who told? that u start to tell about that na? actually am busy with spring nowadays Moon, also half summer that coming sometimes, really make me stuck. Moon : I see, but you are looking so brighten with ur s