Skip to main content

My Evergreen Favorite Hindi Movies

Talking about movies, one questions will appear. What kind of movies you like most. hmmm, manyones maybe will choose western or hollywood movies but since too ago when i was at high school, i choose Bollywood movies. i can say i am maniac enough about hindi movies, hehehe, any genre since drama, horror till action i tasted them all. And its still till today, but unfortunately since some years before i couldnt find any heart touching hindi movies again. Seem all going to be showing part of body movies... so sad.. but what to say... maybe thats for profit oriented. hhhh :(

By the way, anyway bus way :D here, i wanna posted some very very fabulous hindi movies according me... my most favorite and every movies maybe already watched more than 3 times :P

TAARE ZAMEEN PAR, one of hindi movies if i can say is "My Most Wanted" its telling about a child with dyslexia desease. This movie teach us to praise every children whatever their being, actually no one ask to be different but by love and true learning every hard thing not hard anymore, and 1 thing every child is special... :)

3 IDIOTS, hmm, i still remember that time was Feez that telling me about this movie and she told watching this movie and you ll find something different and yeah, its excellent movie more than others. This movie teach us about 1 thing "Follow Excellent then money will follow you" learnt us the result is left in behind but the process is the most important. i can say more, just watch this movie and u ll know why i recommended this :)

RAB NE BANA DI JODI, a simple story about marriage couple that married without love. a simply guy that try to change himself to make his wife happy, a simply excellent love that learnt us whatever someone we love lookalike we should accept them whatever they are, and this movie also learnt us above all love, honor, etc etc, Allah's mercy is everything :)

MY NAME IS KHAN, Who didnt know this movie? i think everyone knew :) so, maybe no need tell anything, but this movie always remind me about bad memories that happen in past time :) and also remind me about... My Name is Khan, I am not a terrorist, and also Marry marry me :d

HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM, A movie that told us, if everything had written in Heaven, Someone we think good for us maybe is someone that better we live without. this movie learnt us that love should give love unconditionally, what we can give as sacrifaction, how to forget an ego, but this movie also learnt us to live with honor not only for love... There is 1 thing i like most in this movie where Ash said to Sallu "You teach me how to fall in love but He teach me how to love".... ahay.. wanna cry :P

DOSTI, This movie including its songs i like most, a movie that tell us how friendship should be build, once time ago, ever i made a poll "who you will choose between your love or your friend" but so rare i found name of a friend there, and actually me, also choose my love than my friendship :) hmm, above all this movie sent a message that we should praise whatever we have before its gone, do the best for ones you love, and give the best so when time goes away, only nice memories will remain.

BLACK, Its one of excellent action of my favorite Rani, about a fighting in life to defeated something named Your Lack to be something wonderful, a story about deaf and blind girl that try to prove her being. Everything i can see in this movies, and it should be never easy, but its life, nothing is imposibble na? so what you wait? move on and fighting... Semangat !!! hehe

Oppss, already done? i wish i can write and post more movie hehe, but it ll make this blog to be so long long posting..hehehe... well, mates, for whatever you have seen, hope what you saw you watch you listen will give something in your life. for a short purpose maybe enough if we think we should be better and better after see this... so, keep watching and be inspired... Bye..see you and Spice Your Life...!!! ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
oiii, kirim cd taara zameen par dong, aku dah request ke kiki tp blm dikirim ampe sekrang *cd yang lain jg boleh klo ad, + hindi hantu*...kapan kegilaan berakhir?
Meirha Larasati said…
To Anonymous : aihhh, telat sudah, kukirim ke temen yang ada di Nganjuk, nonton online aja, hehe. kegilaan berakhir? :d nda know dah.. ;)
Anonymous said…
males nonton online
abdul raoof c said…
sign..... thanks for like
hindi :P

Popular posts from this blog

Which one U Choose As Husband/Wife ?

This discussion just happened some days ago with my room mate, not a discuss actually, we were doing argue each other and also debate. This debate happened while we wait for the final game of football where Indonesia face Malay. Suddenly, dont know why we talk about marriage and marriage life. This is about my thought and her thought, what we think about which one deserve or whice one no. Before it, i wanna tell here, a long time ago, when i was 22 years old, My Grand pa ever did an arrange marriage for me...hahaha, bit funny but it was happened too ago. twice. First time, GP told that someone already seen my pic, and feel interest. he is an employee where my GP worked that time. he came to my home, we met, talking just for 5 minutes and then i go in my home again. After that only Dad and my GP that talk with him. Then i go back to Jakarta, work again. no longer, 2 weeks after that, My mom called me, and said he refused u with bla bla bla reasons. but from my sister that heard convers

Its Still About You...

“There’s one thing I want to say, so I’ll be brave. You were what I wanted. I gave what I gave. I’m not sorry I met you. I’m not sorry it’s over. I’m not sorry there’s nothing to save. Cause Something You left is better than anything i ever had....... ” The Impossible Love I had ever dreamt... Dear You.... You’re probably thinking I’ve forgotten all about you by now, but that’s far from it. I have missed you every waking day and my heart still hurts, but I’m getting better. I continue to smile and still go on without you. I know I have missed you, but I have kept it all inside of me, only for me to know. I still wonder about your doings, how you are, what you’re doing, what we used to talk about, to the laugh in your voice. Just, everything. I miss it all. However, I feel that the parting of us was for the best, because everything happens for a reason. Should destiny put us into a crossing road in the future, that is when I will see you again. Until then, remember this; No mat

Sun And Moon Love Story...

Sun : Hi Moon Moon : Hi Sun :) Sun : How are you Moon? Moon : Alhamdulillah, Im fine Sun. Wat about you Sun? Sun : Am super B, Moon. Moon : Wah, nice to know that. Sun : Yeah, btw, why are you so faded now Moon ? Moon : hehehe, maybe because no you arround me, Sun...haha :P Sun : ooppss, whats that mean? u still stuck with that feeling Moon? Moon : hehehe, what to say Sun :D but it become ussual for me nowadays ;) Sun : You should do ur best and keep fine with that Moon :) Moon : Yes, I ll Sun. Dont worry about that :) Btw, You are looking so handsome today Sun? get something new? Sun : hahaha, No, moon, because am really truly mostly handsome actually :D Moon : Weks, over self confidence Sun : haha, who told? that u start to tell about that na? actually am busy with spring nowadays Moon, also half summer that coming sometimes, really make me stuck. Moon : I see, but you are looking so brighten with ur s