Skip to main content

Serenade of early Morning..


Like as the other days, days before yesterday... Not yet so manything i can share, also nothing i can write more...here.. sometime lost words, sometime just read my old posting. This nite, again, once more...its about nothing... just write what i wanna to write, just read what i wanna to read and listen what i wanna to listen. My eyes found some old conversation on yahoo, very nice talking...what a nite... some old songs since hindi to western songs, coffee, insomnia, this blog and old history chat... so many memorable moments that time. All goes start to play like as a movie in my mind..

Where are you now? where are they who said they love me? Time changes everything or maybe they are changing... and finally i feel ... Whats the meaning of Nothing lasts forever... Whats the meaning of All good relation cant stay good forever, I dont know what i do... it just a deep feeling i cant deny... like as dreaming without limit.. every year will remind me about everything... Sometime too afraid to go on but a spirit still hold me to move on, Some sad feelings that still like to stay or some happy moments that i remember still will make me understand if there is no limit before death...

And This morning i feel something that often i careless to care, If his being and their being are so precious for me...too precious... :) but maybe its too late to know cause as i told all is changing.. change... And now, i feel am not perfect without their being. They made me who i am now ...yeah, they inspired me for my everyday with them..

o Sanam o Sanam, kahin pyaar na ho jayee, jab koi baat bigad jayee and some songs remind me, how precious every moments in past time... but nothing i can do now even to repair something broken within. Life always go on like as what it should go.... Yeah, the sad thing is only one, when we should make something, someone, some feelings, that still alive, that still present to be a memory and just can remind them all as a nice memorable person, feeling and thing... :) Allah knows the best.

Morning already start an hour ago... Teri Yaad aati hai.. ae kaash tum kehdo kabhi..yeh tumho meri.. hehehe... is it possible? Maybe just a line of my dreaming... wherever you stay you move on you go on you reach something... May Allah will always be with you... :)


P.S. Today learning is Praise everything and
everyone in your life before You lose them


Early Morning, at a room beside my room, 2011
With Memory about you, me and them
Thanks for touching my life with your being :)
I will always miss you

Comments

abdul raoof c said…
they leav u?? or u??? if smeone feels u distrbd then they wil stay??
Meirha Larasati said…
hmm, dont know, maybe them, maybe me, maybe we leave each other. who knows the truth reason for leaving :) sometime behind bad things hide a good things :)and unfortunately most of us only see the bad reason :)
abdul raoof c said…
hmmmm ya humen dnt like bad... n recogns bad soon..... making gud name is very hard nd bad name come fast :)

Popular posts from this blog

Which one U Choose As Husband/Wife ?

This discussion just happened some days ago with my room mate, not a discuss actually, we were doing argue each other and also debate. This debate happened while we wait for the final game of football where Indonesia face Malay. Suddenly, dont know why we talk about marriage and marriage life. This is about my thought and her thought, what we think about which one deserve or whice one no. Before it, i wanna tell here, a long time ago, when i was 22 years old, My Grand pa ever did an arrange marriage for me...hahaha, bit funny but it was happened too ago. twice. First time, GP told that someone already seen my pic, and feel interest. he is an employee where my GP worked that time. he came to my home, we met, talking just for 5 minutes and then i go in my home again. After that only Dad and my GP that talk with him. Then i go back to Jakarta, work again. no longer, 2 weeks after that, My mom called me, and said he refused u with bla bla bla reasons. but from my sister that heard convers

Its Still About You...

“There’s one thing I want to say, so I’ll be brave. You were what I wanted. I gave what I gave. I’m not sorry I met you. I’m not sorry it’s over. I’m not sorry there’s nothing to save. Cause Something You left is better than anything i ever had....... ” The Impossible Love I had ever dreamt... Dear You.... You’re probably thinking I’ve forgotten all about you by now, but that’s far from it. I have missed you every waking day and my heart still hurts, but I’m getting better. I continue to smile and still go on without you. I know I have missed you, but I have kept it all inside of me, only for me to know. I still wonder about your doings, how you are, what you’re doing, what we used to talk about, to the laugh in your voice. Just, everything. I miss it all. However, I feel that the parting of us was for the best, because everything happens for a reason. Should destiny put us into a crossing road in the future, that is when I will see you again. Until then, remember this; No mat

Sun And Moon Love Story...

Sun : Hi Moon Moon : Hi Sun :) Sun : How are you Moon? Moon : Alhamdulillah, Im fine Sun. Wat about you Sun? Sun : Am super B, Moon. Moon : Wah, nice to know that. Sun : Yeah, btw, why are you so faded now Moon ? Moon : hehehe, maybe because no you arround me, Sun...haha :P Sun : ooppss, whats that mean? u still stuck with that feeling Moon? Moon : hehehe, what to say Sun :D but it become ussual for me nowadays ;) Sun : You should do ur best and keep fine with that Moon :) Moon : Yes, I ll Sun. Dont worry about that :) Btw, You are looking so handsome today Sun? get something new? Sun : hahaha, No, moon, because am really truly mostly handsome actually :D Moon : Weks, over self confidence Sun : haha, who told? that u start to tell about that na? actually am busy with spring nowadays Moon, also half summer that coming sometimes, really make me stuck. Moon : I see, but you are looking so brighten with ur s