Skip to main content

Mind Your Words, Sometimes It eats ur self :P

Assalamu'alaikum everyones...

Hufts,.... I thought i can sleep earlier after say bye for sleeping to Melia on whatsapp, but my mind cant stop thinking about something for last two days, think and think and think till i got headache. Better i wrote that here or it ll gonna explode me up :P *Lebay :D padahal gak penting sama sekali apa yang gue pikirin, kek kek kek...*

Well, Actually i wanna talk about my experience with a girl friend. That time, I was so wonder who she is actually. Completely unbearable matters i ever heard since along time ago. I made a friendship with her, but because of my unnecessary attitude, then we broke up but later because of a friend i can get her again even closer than was.

Many bad things i heard about her, too alot, till makes me so wonder. But its not making me walking away from her, its make my curiousity to know her going deeper and increasing. Then one day, i decided to meet her in real life (actually i met her on cyber life community). And Gottchaaa... All of my doubt about her just gone with the wind... even thats only in one sight. I stand one night in her room, talk with her for some hours, even talk to her parents in almost an hour and share one bed with her. And what i got is more than enough to complete her figure in my mind, in my heart. She have never been like as what everyones said. never and wont be ever. How to figure it out, i dont know but its about something u trust without do anything. just happened and ur heart believe that.

Someday after my meeting with her, i update an status on my facebook wall. Its about us, me and her as i thankful for her welcoming me nicely. even more than i ever expect. but some men in my lists talked bad about her, I just bet them to shut up, "You know nothing about her so mind your words" and maybe bit harsh too, but i dont care, actually i dislike a comment without knowing what the truth behind something. but then it didnt make them silent, so i decided to delete it. I talked to her about that. and directly asking her about something she just said : "Mba, they can judge me for my cyber life being but not for my real life, actually they know nothing, who i am is really someone you met somedays ago, and for them lets they talked whatever they like, but before they start pointing fingers… make sure their hands are clean!”

Hmmm... thats something i got from her, After that nothing appear in my mind without something that i believe. Everyone is special with their own speciality. People have never knew if she is better than me, or I am worst than her... (hahaha... its same na? :d only ourselves who knew about ourselves truly) but actually its about ur quality, something that appear but also what you hide from others. Many people hide their bad manner while showing themselves like as an angel (Maybe like as me ???  ) or many people too hide their good manner while showing themselves to be so disgusting. But mates, as i experienced, sometimes what you talked in past time, it can eat your self. coz we have never knew what other people faced, we only become so clever to judge them by what we see, what we hear and what people said. No one ever knew really who someone that they stay with even someone who share one bed in their night (husband-wife).

Its just a memorable times to waking me up, If Respect is better than an attention. We have never knew how  someone's life if we only think them like as what we made in our head. Many things i already applied in longtime of my ages, I learnt too much, about anything but one thing i always remember since the time i met my girl friend " I ll mind my words before i talked coz It can eat my self when i dropped in same situation"

Well, i think my head get light now, almost mid nite here, so take care your self, have great nite, sleeping well, good nite, See you next time  and Fi Aamanillah (L) 


Thanks to someone who taught me alot
To be someone without  judgemental 
And thanks alot to her that i  admired since long time ago
For her friendly side, for her kindness,
For her smartness and for the friendship
Thanks for her being in my life..I learnt from her by silence  
-For u  MDA-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which one U Choose As Husband/Wife ?

This discussion just happened some days ago with my room mate, not a discuss actually, we were doing argue each other and also debate. This debate happened while we wait for the final game of football where Indonesia face Malay. Suddenly, dont know why we talk about marriage and marriage life. This is about my thought and her thought, what we think about which one deserve or whice one no. Before it, i wanna tell here, a long time ago, when i was 22 years old, My Grand pa ever did an arrange marriage for me...hahaha, bit funny but it was happened too ago. twice. First time, GP told that someone already seen my pic, and feel interest. he is an employee where my GP worked that time. he came to my home, we met, talking just for 5 minutes and then i go in my home again. After that only Dad and my GP that talk with him. Then i go back to Jakarta, work again. no longer, 2 weeks after that, My mom called me, and said he refused u with bla bla bla reasons. but from my sister that heard convers

Its Still About You...

“There’s one thing I want to say, so I’ll be brave. You were what I wanted. I gave what I gave. I’m not sorry I met you. I’m not sorry it’s over. I’m not sorry there’s nothing to save. Cause Something You left is better than anything i ever had....... ” The Impossible Love I had ever dreamt... Dear You.... You’re probably thinking I’ve forgotten all about you by now, but that’s far from it. I have missed you every waking day and my heart still hurts, but I’m getting better. I continue to smile and still go on without you. I know I have missed you, but I have kept it all inside of me, only for me to know. I still wonder about your doings, how you are, what you’re doing, what we used to talk about, to the laugh in your voice. Just, everything. I miss it all. However, I feel that the parting of us was for the best, because everything happens for a reason. Should destiny put us into a crossing road in the future, that is when I will see you again. Until then, remember this; No mat

Sun And Moon Love Story...

Sun : Hi Moon Moon : Hi Sun :) Sun : How are you Moon? Moon : Alhamdulillah, Im fine Sun. Wat about you Sun? Sun : Am super B, Moon. Moon : Wah, nice to know that. Sun : Yeah, btw, why are you so faded now Moon ? Moon : hehehe, maybe because no you arround me, Sun...haha :P Sun : ooppss, whats that mean? u still stuck with that feeling Moon? Moon : hehehe, what to say Sun :D but it become ussual for me nowadays ;) Sun : You should do ur best and keep fine with that Moon :) Moon : Yes, I ll Sun. Dont worry about that :) Btw, You are looking so handsome today Sun? get something new? Sun : hahaha, No, moon, because am really truly mostly handsome actually :D Moon : Weks, over self confidence Sun : haha, who told? that u start to tell about that na? actually am busy with spring nowadays Moon, also half summer that coming sometimes, really make me stuck. Moon : I see, but you are looking so brighten with ur s