Skip to main content

" CONVERSATION WITH GOD .... "

Evening was passing away... Night coming with bring cold atmosphere. Maghrib was passed away..Isya will be coming. I sit on the roof of my home... On the sky star has shine wit beautiful shine. Suddenly ...coming in my eyes sillhoutte of someone face. Someone whom I always tell about him in this blog. in here. Someone who i love, more and more. Oh..My God, what happend to me? sometime it become so bad feeling, Too hard, but i must try to passed through this condition.
Rain coming again, not too hard... smell of it bring out every moment with him, bring out every memory about him. How much i love him now, i cant account it, Everytime with him for me become so precious time. Every day, every night and every time when he comes to me. Oh..heart, why do you so weak now? I cant control your heartbeat, I cant control your hurt. Why do you become like this.

Night wind blowing bring cold air, I miss him at the moment. Suddenly, coming to my mind about his first love story, to whom he had been falling in love, to whom he was sad, to whom he was criying alot till his pillow wet. ... :(

He told me, that girl who he love since 2 years, until now. But unfortunately, he have never can to posses her. She had chosen another guy. So sad, when i hear it, My tears come down so hard, but i have never told about it to someone, And now when i remember that story my tears come down again.

God... I want asked You, Am i false? when i hope in my prayer that girl for him, Am i false? when i hope you give her for him? Am i false? when i beg to You give him happiness wit her being eventhough that will be hurting someone else.

God... Till now, i have never complain about anything, I have never complain for Michael case, for My parents case, for my Job case, everything that You had chosen for me in my life i had accepted all with Ikhlash. But in this time, May i beg You give her to my beloved someone. I want his happiness. Am I false, God? when i want only this one? Am I false, God? when i want both of them ll be together in real live? I know he love her so much. :(

God...Please answer my prayer, Only for my beloved one who i loved more than before. Give him who the girl he wants married. Give him happiness in everytime he love that girl. Give him blessing in everytime he got the girl.

Am I false..God? If i beg it to You for his happiness without remember someone else will be hurting. I believe that You are The best Decision Maker, i offer all to You for everything You will give to him. But God... May I beg to You.. at this time please answer my prayer.. Can You send her as blessing in his life? Can You send her as his jeevan saathi? Can You send her as his everlasting love?

God...in the last.. I wanna say..Thank You, for his being in my Life. And Thank you for listening me. In the last, I beg to You wit all of my heart... Can You answer my prayer about him? .....

Comments

hany_girl1 said…
oh my God that is abig love and a big heart ,i hope u be this girl ,the girl who he loves her all his life,dont be sad love is pain no love without pain, be strong
sAD guY said…
if u prayed for me :'(
pal4all said…
GOD.. I believe that You are The best Decision Maker, i offer all to You for everything You will give to her.
madniman said…
Wow you are back :D Welcome back again.
Unknown said…
after long time i read your blog apu. miss you :(

Popular posts from this blog

Which one U Choose As Husband/Wife ?

This discussion just happened some days ago with my room mate, not a discuss actually, we were doing argue each other and also debate. This debate happened while we wait for the final game of football where Indonesia face Malay. Suddenly, dont know why we talk about marriage and marriage life. This is about my thought and her thought, what we think about which one deserve or whice one no. Before it, i wanna tell here, a long time ago, when i was 22 years old, My Grand pa ever did an arrange marriage for me...hahaha, bit funny but it was happened too ago. twice. First time, GP told that someone already seen my pic, and feel interest. he is an employee where my GP worked that time. he came to my home, we met, talking just for 5 minutes and then i go in my home again. After that only Dad and my GP that talk with him. Then i go back to Jakarta, work again. no longer, 2 weeks after that, My mom called me, and said he refused u with bla bla bla reasons. but from my sister that heard convers

Its Still About You...

“There’s one thing I want to say, so I’ll be brave. You were what I wanted. I gave what I gave. I’m not sorry I met you. I’m not sorry it’s over. I’m not sorry there’s nothing to save. Cause Something You left is better than anything i ever had....... ” The Impossible Love I had ever dreamt... Dear You.... You’re probably thinking I’ve forgotten all about you by now, but that’s far from it. I have missed you every waking day and my heart still hurts, but I’m getting better. I continue to smile and still go on without you. I know I have missed you, but I have kept it all inside of me, only for me to know. I still wonder about your doings, how you are, what you’re doing, what we used to talk about, to the laugh in your voice. Just, everything. I miss it all. However, I feel that the parting of us was for the best, because everything happens for a reason. Should destiny put us into a crossing road in the future, that is when I will see you again. Until then, remember this; No mat

Sun And Moon Love Story...

Sun : Hi Moon Moon : Hi Sun :) Sun : How are you Moon? Moon : Alhamdulillah, Im fine Sun. Wat about you Sun? Sun : Am super B, Moon. Moon : Wah, nice to know that. Sun : Yeah, btw, why are you so faded now Moon ? Moon : hehehe, maybe because no you arround me, Sun...haha :P Sun : ooppss, whats that mean? u still stuck with that feeling Moon? Moon : hehehe, what to say Sun :D but it become ussual for me nowadays ;) Sun : You should do ur best and keep fine with that Moon :) Moon : Yes, I ll Sun. Dont worry about that :) Btw, You are looking so handsome today Sun? get something new? Sun : hahaha, No, moon, because am really truly mostly handsome actually :D Moon : Weks, over self confidence Sun : haha, who told? that u start to tell about that na? actually am busy with spring nowadays Moon, also half summer that coming sometimes, really make me stuck. Moon : I see, but you are looking so brighten with ur s