Skip to main content

Morning Diary...

Jakarta, August 20, 2010

Beautiful Morning, little rain outside, smell so good, and wind is blowing so slowly, feel cold but so coool :D fresh air...Oh, Thanks to Allah for this beauty morning :) hmmm, Pee Loon song still on playing when i wrote this posting ... suddenly remember with someone being :) someone who always i told in this blog since at first time i made this blog. Almost 2 years going on... sweet bitter things come and gone, not only with him but with many ones else too :)

Someone that i love since too ago even till now :) when nothing remain between me and him but i cant deny that i still love him. Maybe thats true, if girls will stop their love to someone that gone when they get new love again. Its similar with my true story. Too ago I kept Michael name with his love arround in my life, manythings happend, manyones come and gone, but Michael feel still so close with me eventhough i cant see him arround me till that someone come and touch my heart deeply :) " strange love " i can called my second love like that. I have never see him, touch him, talk with him face to face. But that love really stay in my heart. slowly-slowly, filled the blank place of my heart, make new palace with all of his amazing things :)

Im falling in love with him too ago. One of a friend told me , dont ever judge someone life from their cyber life, Altaf (one of my friend) ever told me too, Man only have good things, but another ones that judge us about our bad things...

Maybe like that too how i love him. Many ones ask me how can i love him this much ? hehehe, even i dont know the answer. I just love him. He has many amazing things that maybe he have never knew too. I learnt manythings from him. His hard life, His efforts how to survive, His grateful for everything he has, His Love for His Mom. I just love it. :) Maybe its listened too simply but life never be simple in his life. wont ever be ...but he always try to be happy with all the things he has. And he can do it..

He teach me something without being like as a teacher. He told me that i did a mistake, i did something wrong with some ways that i have never felt he is like as a perfect someone. He explain something or give me an example of another matter or problem withot being like as a lecturer. Sometimes i got him as a lover, a friend, a singer too :D or sometimes he is perfect as an actor. a good enemy for fighting. Hard as challenger in debate :D a good listener, a wise advisor, also excellent teller :D

From him i knew that love is so simple. he never promisse anything for our future love. Because love no need a promisse. Being together or not with him, thats not a matter for me, because i love him for him self not for his being near or far from me.

i have never think about his bad side that everyones told, not because of am blind with my love toward him but His Amazing things more than enough to impress me than those bad things. After all, am also not a perfect someone that want a perfect man :D I love him, because he is a man, not an angel nor a devil :)

Nowadays, when all the things broken between us, I just love him from my side. Happy when see him arround eventhough not too much communication. Its enough for me by see his happiness even maybe not with me, its enough by see he is fine by grace from Allah... I just wish all the best for him. May Allah ll granted all of his wishes asap...

This is just My little heart's talking that i have never know till when will stay to love him but i ll praise this love because i knew am happy with its being. A simple way how to stay with this love. although sometimes its bring tears when missing become too alot... but his being in my heart will always remind me that love is just love... that teach me how to laugh, smile, talk, move on life with simplicity....

Pee loon song still on playing.. when i finish to write on what i feel this morning... with those little rain and a cold breeze that being arround me... May Allah send all of happiness in your life, Darling... My warm love with you.. My wishes arround you... Keep fine and Good Luck... (L) ..

Comments

madniman said…
/emm here i am :D, nice person if he has every minus said but he love his mom, other thing i like that you mentioned is, "i am not perfect so why i find perfect" & "we are neither devil or angel" keep on writing sister :) hope i get more from you.
pal4all said…
tanks for the wishes:D

Popular posts from this blog

Which one U Choose As Husband/Wife ?

This discussion just happened some days ago with my room mate, not a discuss actually, we were doing argue each other and also debate. This debate happened while we wait for the final game of football where Indonesia face Malay. Suddenly, dont know why we talk about marriage and marriage life. This is about my thought and her thought, what we think about which one deserve or whice one no. Before it, i wanna tell here, a long time ago, when i was 22 years old, My Grand pa ever did an arrange marriage for me...hahaha, bit funny but it was happened too ago. twice. First time, GP told that someone already seen my pic, and feel interest. he is an employee where my GP worked that time. he came to my home, we met, talking just for 5 minutes and then i go in my home again. After that only Dad and my GP that talk with him. Then i go back to Jakarta, work again. no longer, 2 weeks after that, My mom called me, and said he refused u with bla bla bla reasons. but from my sister that heard convers

Its Still About You...

“There’s one thing I want to say, so I’ll be brave. You were what I wanted. I gave what I gave. I’m not sorry I met you. I’m not sorry it’s over. I’m not sorry there’s nothing to save. Cause Something You left is better than anything i ever had....... ” The Impossible Love I had ever dreamt... Dear You.... You’re probably thinking I’ve forgotten all about you by now, but that’s far from it. I have missed you every waking day and my heart still hurts, but I’m getting better. I continue to smile and still go on without you. I know I have missed you, but I have kept it all inside of me, only for me to know. I still wonder about your doings, how you are, what you’re doing, what we used to talk about, to the laugh in your voice. Just, everything. I miss it all. However, I feel that the parting of us was for the best, because everything happens for a reason. Should destiny put us into a crossing road in the future, that is when I will see you again. Until then, remember this; No mat

Sun And Moon Love Story...

Sun : Hi Moon Moon : Hi Sun :) Sun : How are you Moon? Moon : Alhamdulillah, Im fine Sun. Wat about you Sun? Sun : Am super B, Moon. Moon : Wah, nice to know that. Sun : Yeah, btw, why are you so faded now Moon ? Moon : hehehe, maybe because no you arround me, Sun...haha :P Sun : ooppss, whats that mean? u still stuck with that feeling Moon? Moon : hehehe, what to say Sun :D but it become ussual for me nowadays ;) Sun : You should do ur best and keep fine with that Moon :) Moon : Yes, I ll Sun. Dont worry about that :) Btw, You are looking so handsome today Sun? get something new? Sun : hahaha, No, moon, because am really truly mostly handsome actually :D Moon : Weks, over self confidence Sun : haha, who told? that u start to tell about that na? actually am busy with spring nowadays Moon, also half summer that coming sometimes, really make me stuck. Moon : I see, but you are looking so brighten with ur s